The 2010 Term of the Supreme Court came to a close at the end of June, with the firm and the Stanford Clinic representing parties in five merits cases and winning four of them.
- Sorrell v. IMS -- Tom Goldstein argued successfully on behalf of the respondents in this commerical Free Speech case.
- Sossamon v. Texas -- Kevin Russell argued on behalf of the petitioner in this religious liberties case.
- Bullcoming v. New Mexico -- Clinic instructor Jeff Fisher argued on behalf of the prevailing petitioner in this Confrontation Clause case.
- Brown v. Platta -- the Clinic successfully represented the intervenor corrections officers union in the California prison release order case.
- United States v. Tinklenberg -- the Clinic prevailed on behalf of the respondent in this Speedy Trial Act case argued by Clinic instructor Jeff Fisher.